3rd Break Light mods.

Mun50n3d

I was jumping on YouTube this morning to get some background music started and saw this video on a cool 3rd break light mod. This reminded me of a Jeep I saw in west-Houston with a same/similar setup. I was wondering what were people's thoughts on this mod, has anyone started a multi-aftermarket parts selection on this setup, and if there was would you by it?

Being a DIY'er I love the idea of this spare tire 3rd break light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WaTsjufPVk

JeepJeep75

That's a LOT of third break light!! Cool idea though. Should help to keep other drivers and small aircraft from running into you. [emoji16]

swampdog

It would be extremely annoying to be behind this guy on a night trail ride. I vote two thumbs down.

Jmjnewbold

I have to agree. The 8 lights would be extremely annoying on a long night ride. That being said, he could easily unplug the light and keep on riding. I would probably do something similar but with 4 lights in his case, or 5 for my spoke pattern.

Guzman

That is awesome! Very creative. A little too much for me with what I've got currently, but if I had a really large rear tire that's a great way to make sure you're seen when you're stopping!

Wethy

This one I saw a while was similar thought it was neat. But probly unnecessary lol he put one of those wheel lighting accents on a brake dust shield behind the spare and tied it into the existing wire.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464980300.978925.jpg

BdugJK

This is what I came up with. Used the stock third light, cut down the bracket. IMG_4578-2.jpg IMG_4580-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4578.jpg
    IMG_4578.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_4580.jpg
    IMG_4580.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 253
Top Bottom