You're Doing It Wrong

BlackDiamond_JKU

You stay classy, Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I guess that was a little brash.

Edit:
I've seen those signs in a lot of "multi cultured" countries, because some sects of people prefer to squat while using the toilet, and then sub quintessentially get their dirty shoes on the toilet seat, as well as water that they use to cleanse themselves after using the restroom. Often causing a big slippery mess that's left behind.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
This came across my youtube recommendations this morning. Not sure where to start with this. Bad spotting, mall crawler, not aired down(but has beadlocks), lockers not on, teraflex, inexperienced driver, stupid grill, too much purple, etc..

dumb.jpg

The break is at 4:45.
Standard disclaimer, not my channel, not affiliated with this at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJhevpHpYpI

All that and the guy who posted the video says it is the Dynatrac that broke, not the RCV axle shaft.....

GraniteCrystal

This came across my youtube recommendations this morning. Not sure where to start with this. Bad spotting, mall crawler, not aired down(but has beadlocks), lockers not on, teraflex, inexperienced driver, stupid grill, too much purple, etc..

View attachment 260468

The break is at 4:45.
Standard disclaimer, not my channel, not affiliated with this at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJhevpHpYpI

All that and the guy who posted the video says it is the Dynatrac that broke, not the RCV axle shaft.....
What was the low growling sound heard throughout?

Also a great quote: "Your sound system just makes the Jeep a little heavy."

JK07

Sounded like the air compressor kept cycling on and off. Isn't that an indication there is a leak? So maybe the front wasn't staying locked. Then, the rear was hung up on a rock right at the diff so basically the rear tires weren't helping. Something snapped up front as a result of it all.

WJCO

Meme King
What was the low growling sound heard throughout?

Sounded like the air compressor kept cycling on and off. Isn't that an indication there is a leak? So maybe the front wasn't staying locked. Then, the rear was hung up on a rock right at the diff so basically the rear tires weren't helping. Something snapped up front as a result of it all.

Yep, he has a leak somewhere.

jesse3638

Hooked
Love the rest of the comments about how a JK has no business going through there and they are the worst wheeling vehicle...haha. Seems there was some inexperience going on. Costly mistake but sounds like RCV took care of him. Reminds me of my first trip on John Bull. Trail leader was really inexperienced at driving, spotting and leading...haha.

Top Bottom