You're Doing It Wrong

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Saw this today at work. I guess it works. Did he do it to upgrade or because his latch doesn't work anymore? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463535730.431297.jpg

Kalums

Saw this today at work. I guess it works. Did he do it to upgrade or because his latch doesn't work anymore? View attachment 203826

I'm completely confused as to what this guy is thinking, plasti dipped grill no paint hood, Jeep hood latches, euro style head lights, torque bars wrenched all the way up, baldish tires..... I'm not sure if he's just lost on his "build" or putting too much money in the stereo and not the ride itself.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I'm completely confused as to what this guy is thinking, plasti dipped grill no paint hood, Jeep hood latches, euro style head lights, torque bars wrenched all the way up, baldish tires..... I'm not sure if he's just lost on his "build" or putting too much money in the stereo and not the ride itself.

The whole thing was rusted out too. Maybe I should just offer to buy the cummins under the hood and let him move on so he can start fresh. 🤔

Top Bottom