Implement paint on bumpers?

BroncoRubi

Has anyone here used implement paint on your bumpers? If so what were your results? How would you rate the durability?

BroncoRubi

Implement paint is made for things like farm equipment. That being said it should be much more durable than standard spray paint

JeepJeep75

I think I'm gonna try painting the inside part of the ends of my EVO sliders. I just can't bear to think that the naked metal in there will be rusting away. My OCD shining thru!

WJCO

Meme King
I think I'm gonna try painting the inside part of the ends of my EVO sliders. I just can't bear to think that the naked metal in there will be rusting away. My OCD shining thru!

I hear you, but think about how long it would take 3/16" of 1/4" metal to rust through to the point of not allowing support.. I was thinking the same way after I trimmed my sliders down, but the more I think about it, it would take a LONG time to rust through.

JeepJeep75

I hear you, but think about how long it would take 3/16" of 1/4" metal to rust through to the point of not allowing support.. I was thinking the same way after I trimmed my sliders down, but the more I think about it, it would take a LONG time to rust through.

It's not so much the rusting through I'm worried about, it's nor of having rusty water occasionally dribbling out of them running down onto the driveway or having dried rusty looking marks on the bottom. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. I looked inside the box tube through the logo and can see all the slag and debris from when the logo got burned out. Not sure if EVO uses a water jet or a laser to burn out the logo, but I do see a bunch of metal in there that will turn orange quick. At the very least I wanna clean that out before painting them.

Top Bottom