The building of GR8WHITE2.0 aka The Silver Piece

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Man, I hate to throw this in your face, but you told us that this build would only take a month! You have lost everyone's trust on this forum, everyone!

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

Man, I hate to throw this in your face, but you told us that this build would only take a month! You have lost everyone's trust on this forum, everyone!

It will get done guaranteed. I am a complete one man crew... not a fab shop that does it for a living and has a entire crew that works on it at one time. Honestly getting burnt out of the sport but gonna suck it up and finish the build. Will be done by the end of this coming summer at the very latest haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rb1boxer_3

It will get done guaranteed. I am a complete one man crew... not a fab shop that does it for a living and has a entire crew that works on it at one time. Honestly getting burnt out of the sport but gonna suck it up and finish the build. Will be done by the end of this coming summer at the very latest haha

Haha I was like yeah will be done by the end of the month .... Oh summer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug

Man, if you're getting burnt out of the sport... I'll totally take it off your hands when you're done building!

I'll be happy to see the finished product any time, even next year. You'll have to excuse all of the impatient millennials in here **cough** Clutch **cough** ;)

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Man, if you're getting burnt out of the sport... I'll totally take it off your hands when you're done building!

I'll be happy to see the finished product any time, even next year. You'll have to excuse all of the impatient millennials in here **cough** Clutch **cough** ;)
Haha, I had a discussion with my wife, regarding if we were millinials or not...looks like I just barely qualify.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Hahahaha I can also agree to this.

I didn't actually mean this. sometime i forget its hard to detect sarcastic remarks on the internet.

its tough being a one man crew doing all this work! but you have done a great job and we are all just looking forward to updates and the finished product! keep at it and you will be happy with the end result!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Love the build! Idk how I didn't find this sooner. I think everyone would think you'd be fine with a Comp cut rear end. I'm kind of excited to see a narrow rear end jk.

briand

Looks great so far! Would love to see it complete. Hope you have a change of heart and decide to post more pics here when done

WJCO

Meme King
teaser pic
Haven't been posting on any forums and probably done with them. So if u wanna follow the jeep build... find me on IG

[removed]

Seems kinda douchey to come to Eddie and Cindy's forum and say that you don't want to participate, but 'Come follow me on Instragram.' Along with the rules prohibiting soliciting traffic to social media: https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_fbcompetitions

Last edited:
Top Bottom