Wave from San Diego

Welcome from a east county guy. Now in grand junction co. Spent 35 yrs in lakeside and now 2 years in co.

Nice I live in Santee and worked in Lakeside for 6 years Right across from the east bound bar.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The Vast majority of you are high quality jeep peeps to bad there are some real Jerks here. I guess it makes them feel powerful
talking down to people as the fact that you have 21000 posts and the majority of them are negative shows you need to jeep more and post on this forum less.;)

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you all for the warm welcome. The Vast majority of you are high quality jeep peeps to bad there are some real Jerks here. I guess it makes them feel powerful
talking down to people as the fact that you have 21000 posts and the majority of them are negative shows you need to jeep more and post on this forum less.;)

If you're referring to OverlanderJK, he is very good friends with the owners and loyal to them and this community. And your previous post could be easily taken the way he took it. I don't really know your intentions nor do I care at this point. Just giving you a heads up.

If you're referring to OverlanderJK, he is very good friends with the owners and loyal to them and this community. And your previous post could be easily taken the way he took it. I don't really know your intentions nor do I care at this point. Just giving you a heads up.[/QUOT
Feeling is mutual...I have no fricken intentions except to jeep and share what I know and learn what others will teach. You guys need to get over yourselves and your power trips and move along and let me be. I have done nothing wrong but you and overlander just have to keep coming back for more. As you all like to say GTFO!

WJCO

Meme King
Feeling is mutual...I have no fricken intentions except to jeep and share what I know and learn what others will teach. You guys need to get over yourselves and your power trips and move along and let me be. I have done nothing wrong but you and overlander just have to keep coming back for more. As you all like to say GTFO!

Lol. Lighten up there, turbo.

JohnnyWest

Nice I live in Santee and worked in Lakeside for 6 years Right across from the east bound bar.

I'm from Lakeside too. Had a ranch down El Monte Road and a boat business off Old 80. Used to hang at Eastbound before we moved to Temecula.

WJCO

Meme King
Exactly what I have been saying the entire time...water under the bridge Moving on

It's all good man. This is a great forum. Have a good sense of humor and thick skin and you'll love it. Great group of people with a ton of knowledge and experience.

Top Bottom