New Renegade

07streetbobrider

Never paid any attention to the Renegade until I saw the videos of Eddie four wheeling his. Then looked up other videos and it's a very capable vehicle. Convinced my wife we Need one of these to go with the wrangler lol. Had a heated argument with the dealer about the tires. Came with Falken h/t (all season tires) and should have all terrain tires with the Trailhawk. He finally agreed with me after he called Les Schwab that all season and all terrain are different tires. They're working on it now... IMG_1778.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Congrats on the new Renegade! That sucks that you had to argue with your salesman over the tires but at least you finally got them to agree. :yup:

07streetbobrider

Never paid any attention to the Renegade until I saw the videos of Eddie four wheeling his. Then looked up other videos and it's a very capable vehicle. Convinced my wife we Need one of these to go with the wrangler lol. Had a heated argument with the dealer about the tires. Came with Falken h/t (all season tires) and should have all terrain tires with the Trailhawk. He finally agreed with me after he called Les Schwab that all season and all terrain are different tires. They're working on it now... View attachment 203805

It took 6 months but the dealer finally put the BF Goodrich tires on...wouldn't replace the spare though.. IMG_2416.jpg IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2408.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome shot of both your Jeeps and congrats on getting your dealership to get you what you paid for :thumb:

Journeyman

So what tire is the renegade trailhawk supposed to come with? I'm going to look at a new white 2016 on Tuesday when I'm dropping my Rubi off to get the tranny checked out. It definitely doesn't have bfg all terrains.

Journeyman

Hmm. I just looked at the window sticker and it says all season on/off road and then under trailhawk premium package it just states falken tires.
Op we definitely like the white one. We're going to the jeep dealer to look at a twin of yours. My wife wants her own jeep now. Finally getting her out of her Minnie cooper [emoji33]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hmm. I just looked at the window sticker and it says all season on/off road and then under trailhawk premium package it just states falken tires.
Op we definitely like the white one. We're going to the jeep dealer to look at a twin of yours. My wife wants her own jeep now. Finally getting her out of her Minnie cooper [emoji33]

Ours said all terrain, but we got highway tires.

Journeyman

OP did you go up in tire size. Bfg at 225/65-17 is about the only option I can find for the bfg.
if so any issues? Yours looks way better with the at's compared to the ugly rubber bands that come from the factory!

07streetbobrider

OP did you go up in tire size. Bfg at 225/65-17 is about the only option I can find for the bfg.
if so any issues? Yours looks way better with the at's compared to the ugly rubber bands that come from the factory!

Yeah slightly bigger.. no rubbing though.. one point I made to the dealer was it's not trail rated if it has street tires on it.

Top Bottom