fitting into parking spaces

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
If the jackass on your pass side parked correctly then you would've been able to park correctly. So in turn, don't be a jackass to the guy on your driver side. Which you said you moved so your good. :thumb:

GraniteCrystal

I generally try to park in the back half of the lot with a clear space on each side. No one hits my Jeeps and I get a little more exercise.

srosario

If the jackass on your pass side parked correctly then you would've been able to park correctly. So in turn, don't be a jackass to the guy on your driver side. Which you said you moved so your good. :thumb:

yeah after i park i realize that im anoying the person on my driver side more than the dumb ass on the audi

Ddays

Hooked
Yes! Its a bitch in lots with skinny spaces
I always park at the end of lots & walk now. It's much easier than getting irritated constantly.

Gruff front.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I generally try to park in the back half of the lot with a clear space on each side. No one hits my Jeeps and I get a little more exercise.

I do the same. I also find by doing this, you can avoid the crowded area near the front of the lot. Gets me in and out much faster rather than parking close waiting for a stop or waiting to leave.

8POUND

I do the same. I also find by doing this, you can avoid the crowded area near the front of the lot. Gets me in and out much faster rather than parking close waiting for a stop or waiting to leave.

Agree with both of you. Less headaches and I can usually get in and out with no issues.

Napalm

I stick to the back of the lot. Other drivers and passengers are the worst about being careless and can mistreat people's property without even realizing it!

Ddays

Hooked
One nice thing about being lifted and armored is if someone is careless enough to open their door into your Jeep
it really shouldn't do any damage.

Galo

This.
Parking in the front costs time and adds to drama.
Pulling in, I look for a Jeep to park by, if none, I park twirls the back.
It's not like I get to much exercise.

Jason

WJCO

Meme King
One nice thing about being lifted and armored is if someone is careless enough to open their door into your Jeep

Exactly. Sliders do hella damage to sheet metal doors, lol.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Exactly. Sliders do hella damage to sheet metal doors, lol.

Yep. My EVO sliders have saved my jeep from a few door dings and have in turn done some nice damage to people's doors. I had one guy come into my office and start bitching me out about it. Lol. I just laughed at him. It was his fault, he's just a douche.

JeepJeep75

Yep. My EVO sliders have saved my jeep from a few door dings and have in turn done some nice damage to people's doors. I had one guy come into my office and start bitching me out about it. Lol. I just laughed at him. It was his fault, he's just a douche.

I was just gonna ask about this. Im waiting on a new set of EVO sliders and was wondering about the added protection from careless parking neighbors and their doors. That's funny Mudmobeeler, that that asshat was mad at you for his own carelessness.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Some lady banged her door into my sliders and put a big dent in her door. She then said I shouldn't be allowed to have "those things" because of the damage they cause. Some people's children. :crazyeyes:

JeepJeep75

Some lady banged her door into my sliders and put a big dent in her door. She then said I shouldn't be allowed to have "those things" because of the damage they cause. Some people's children. :crazyeyes:

This puts a big smile on my face. [emoji51] I've already had the rear driver side corner of my jeep smacked by someone backing out of their spot next to me in a lot in LA. They peeled my license plate halfway off, but only scuffed my LOD rear bumper. The plate I was gonna relocate anyways. But had I had the stock plastic bumper still, I think it would've been pretty mangled. I just wish I could've seen the damage done to their car.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Best one I've had happen to me was back when I had my the time in my old silver '08 JKU, I came out from Walmart and some lady had backed her minivan into the stinger bar on my LoD bumper. The end of the stinger was on my side of the space, behind the line, but about 4-5" of the bar was inside the cargo area of her van. Her tailgate glass shattered when she backed into my Jeep. No damage was done to my Jeep, obviously, so I just left.

Even with the wide setup I have now with the 68.5" axles and 3.5" bs wheels, and 13.5" wide tires, I still haven't really run into what I'd call a difficult parking situation. Have had no problem getting into a normal sized parking space.

Last edited:
Top Bottom