This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
typo shoot me douche

I'm not one to waste rounds on vermin. In case you haven't figured it out yet, your welcome here was short lived. Be a man and just leave with whatever honor you think you might have. Continuing to post up your nonsense serves no purpose and only makes you look stupid.

I'm not one to waste rounds on vermin. In case you haven't figured it out yet, your welcome here was short lived. Be a man and just leave with whatever honor you think you might have. Continuing to post up your nonsense serves no purpose and only makes you look stupid.

you already have. why do you say you dont do something and then carry on and do it? oh oh I know you have an agenda and are going to take over the forum. Bugger off fly

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You got me. I'm here to take over the forum. :cheesy: Is this really the best you have? I've seen some impotent trolls before, but you are in a class by yourself. Perhaps you are one of those trolls who thinks he always has to have the last word. I will let you in on a little secret; you will never have the last word here.

You got me. I'm here to take over the forum. :cheesy: Is this really the best you have? I've seen some impotent trolls before, but you are in a class by yourself. Perhaps you are one of those trolls who thinks he always has to have the last word. I will let you in on a little secret; you will never have the last word here.

oh thanks for the news flash... you really are DUMB.

Worst troll we have ever seen here.
oh man now that one really hurts my feelings coming from you. You are such an Icon of the Wayalife, a welcoming force of everything right and good. I must have seriously attacked this site and caused havoc for all of its members.

Or you are an asshole from the start that acts tough behind a key board harassing the newbies and accusing them all of this grand "agenda" :thumb:

Broke_JKowner

So if I wanted to put out feelers for a run what would be the proper way to do so??? Just checking bc after reading this thread I'm not sure I'd want to ask.
Please advise

Top Bottom