Rotopax with PSC rock Brawler II tire carrier ?????

HIDEZERT JKU

Happy pre-Friday just sold my AEV front and rear bumpers in favor of some Poison Spyder ,stubby front and the Rock brawler II With the swing out tire carrier , PSC has NO plans to whip up a rotopax mount to add to their tire carrier , I'm sure I can dream up mounts when it gets back from powder coat but until then I want to see what everyone else has done to accommodate extra fuel and water with this SPECIFIC TIRE CARRIER .............mean while :beer:
thanks ron

G-man

Have you managed to mount a rotopax system on your rear bumper? The reason I ask is because I have on, and when I contacted PS, they shipped to the rotopax website with no further response....

professorkx

I used 5/16 flat bar that bolts behind the tire holder. Bent a 90 at each end to bolt the rotopax tanks. Chain saw mount, tire, ax and jack mounted behind the tire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

G-man

This is awesome.... is there anyway you can post like a close up of what it is you did... I've been looking for a rotopax set up that is exactly like yours.... the only bad thing is I already ordered the new LoD bumper, but maybe I can cancel who knows... but if you have a close up, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Top Bottom