Slabs, Rubi rear D44, Rubi front D44 housing

dillard09

So i got in touch with Gecko and Gravedigger and unfortunately they both would require shipping.
So here's how it sit currently.

Slabs - $1255 (M_Savage)
Front D44 - $352 (Mendigo)
Rear D44 - $300 (Ibehewhoisjoshua)

Any question please hit me up. Check the first post for updates and the details. Thanks everyone!

dillard09

Bump bump bump

Hopefully this week Ole Betsy gets a make over. Stay tuned for updates.

Hope everyone is having a safe Memorial day weekend. Many thanks to those that have served, are serving, and those we have lost on this day. I believe they should be remembered and thanked on everyday of the year not just this on this one. So from my family to you THANK YOU!

dillard09

Heres how it sits as of 10am (west coast time) on 6/1.

Slabs - $1255 (M_Savage)
Rear D44 - $300 (Ibehewhoisjoshua)

dillard09

are you re-using all the stock parts off the front D44? it's casing only?

Yes sir that is correct. I will be using the internals and the outers for my PR44.
This is the housing only. It has c- gussets, Dynatrac diff cover, and Evo trac bar mount for drag link flip.

dillard09

Heres how it sits on 6/5.

Slabs - $1255 (M_Savage)
Rear D44 - $320 (Dirtysjk)

Everything should be available sometime this week. I will talk with Drew on Monday and try and nail down a day so I can set an end day and time. Thanks again guys!

dillard09

Update.
I just spoke with Drew up at ORE and Ole Betsy will go on the lift today and the axles should be out tomorrow and the slabs later. He will email me as soon as the axles are out so that way they can be picked up by the highest bidder.
So this is getting close to the end. If you want one of the 3 things listed keep and eye on it.
Thanks again guys!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Update.
I just spoke with Drew up at ORE and Ole Betsy will go on the lift today and the axles should be out tomorrow and the slabs later. He will email me as soon as the axles are out so that way they can be picked up by the highest bidder.
So this is getting close to the end. If you want one of the 3 things listed keep and eye on it.
Thanks again guys!

Awesome man!! I am glad to hear you are getting close to done with your build.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Me too!
BTW how is RubySky?

She is amazing. HUGE learning curve. I replaced the diff fluids and that was pretty easy. I went out yesterday and I was able to crawl on things that my friends have to slip and slide to get up. And with 5.38 gearing, the crawl ratio is obscene. 1st gear is almost TOO low, as I get 2.5 MPH at 2,500 RPM. So with the foot off the gas and heading down a hill, I can cruise at a comfortable 1 MPH.

There are a ton of other things but when I get time, I will need to do a writeup. I just need more time behind the wheel to understand everything about it. It seems I have more questions than before I bought everything.

Thank you or asking and I hope we eventually meet up on a future trail run.

dillard09

She is amazing. HUGE learning curve. I replaced the diff fluids and that was pretty easy. I went out yesterday and I was able to crawl on things that my friends have to slip and slide to get up. And with 5.38 gearing, the crawl ratio is obscene. 1st gear is almost TOO low, as I get 2.5 MPH at 2,500 RPM. So with the foot off the gas and heading down a hill, I can cruise at a comfortable 1 MPH.

There are a ton of other things but when I get time, I will need to do a writeup. I just need more time behind the wheel to understand everything about it. It seems I have more questions than before I bought everything.

Thank you or asking and I hope we eventually meet up on a future trail run.

That's awesome! You have a beautiful jeep. I'm jealous!

Yes sir I hope to meet you out on the trail someday. Might have to plan something!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Update.
Thanks again guys!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465237659.359064.jpg
For axles

dillard09

Update. The axles are pretty close to being out. There was a video posted today by Mel of them working on Betsy. So it won't be long.
So here is how it sits now.

Slabs - $1255 (M_Savage)
Rear D44 - $325 (caged_falcor)

Stay tuned for updates!

dillard09

So the time has come to end this auction.

So 5pm pst (west coast time) Sat June 11 the highest bidder on these will take them home.

Remember these are for pick at ORE and you MUST pay me in person. Any questions please hit me up.

Here is how it sits currently

Slabs - $1255 (M_Savage)
Rear D44 - $325 (caged_falcor)

Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom