Found this gem today

You scored

I sure did. Got lucky to have found it. I'm the third owner now and it has 1750 original miles. Talked with previous owner this morning. Come to find out he bought it from a farmer only 2 miles from our hometown. So all its life has been around my hometown. I live in a small town of 1900 people and in its day it was a farming, dairy community.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow, what a nice flattie!! And the price was super right. Around here a '47 like this will bring three to four times the money or more. You should name it "Green with Envy" 'cause most of us are. Congrats!!:thumb::thumb:

On a side note here what is everybody using for gasoline in these older Flathead engines I have access to 92 octane non-ethanol fuel should I use this with the lead substitute additive in the tank

Wow, what a nice flattie!! And the price was super right. Around here a '47 like this will bring three to four times the money or more. You should name it "Green with Envy" 'cause most of us are. Congrats!!:thumb::thumb:

Thanks yeah I'm trying to think of a good name for it I actually have a friend around here who is an appraiser I was going to have him look at it and give me an idea what it is worth

Decided to name it Little Willis. Having it appraised today. Hopefully it's great news. Wish me luck. Lol

Top Bottom