Free 4.88's

CarolinaJK

Wow what an awesome deal! I certainly could use them, but I'm sure someone else needs them more! Thanks for paying it forward!

keno4x4

Heck of a deal!! Something I could use but not going to Austin soon. Good on you for helping out others.

WJCO

Meme King
Heck of a deal!! Something I could use but not going to Austin soon. Good on you for helping out others.

Granite_head might be willing to fly you out if you join him at the Alex Jones convention...you never know. I hear he gets free tickets. :idontknow:

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

As it stands Sithwindu has dibs on them. If he backs out and doesn't show up to get them then they'll go to the next local guy willing to come get them this weekend.

MedixJK has first shot at the shipping option if it comes to that. Thanks guys.

Exodus 4x4

Granite_head might be willing to fly you out if you join him at the Alex Jones convention...you never know. I hear he gets free tickets. :idontknow:

Lol, is there even such a thing? So much paranoia in one place can't be good.

Sithwindu

As it stands Sithwindu has dibs on them. If he backs out and doesn't show up to get them then they'll go to the next local guy willing to come get them this weekend.

MedixJK has first shot at the shipping option if it comes to that. Thanks guys.

Hey brotha, I'll back out, I'm sure others could use this before I could, I'm still looking for a Dana 44 front ! So the gears would be sitting for a while!

Exodus 4x4

Hey brotha, I'll back out, I'm sure others could use this before I could, I'm still looking for a Dana 44 front ! So the gears would be sitting for a while!

No problem. Anyone else local that's an ACTIVE member and interested you have until this weekend to come get them. After that I'm shipping them to MedixJK.

Top Bottom