Free 4.88's

tinman760

Congrats on the Baby. Just wondering, 4.88 wasn't enough with 37's? I have 4.10's and 37s, and was thinking about 4.88's. Still a little long legged, for ya? Will be re-gearing soon. I thought 5.13s were for the 40 and over
crowd. lol

Exodus 4x4

Congrats on the Baby. Just wondering, 4.88 wasn't enough with 37's? I have 4.10's and 37s, and was thinking about 4.88's. Still a little long legged, for ya? Will be re-gearing soon. I thought 5.13s were for the 40 and over
crowd. lol

They did alright on flat land but when you get into any kind of hills it would start shifting for what I consider too much. The 37's and 5.13 combination is amazing when crawling and is what I would recommend to anyone whether they have an automatic or standard. I think most people would recommend 5.38 gears with 40's.

benatc1

Hooked
crowd. lol

I was told that 4.88 match close to a stock ratio with 37" tires, I run 35s with 4.88 to get a little extra power back as well as a little more low end when crawling. so naturally with a 37" tire and 5.13 you would have a similar affect. I couldn't be happier with going a size higher when i did my gears. I know lots of guys run 37s with 5.13, of course this applies to those with a 3.6L

acamp75

I just got 5.13 done on my '16 jkurhr. I run 35's. The guy at the shop said it would be really steep with 35's. 80mph 3250 rpm. Auto trans. I love it!!!!

So heres the current situation.... i received these gears as a result of a badass gesture by Granite_head. Im using the rear set but for the front, decided to go with a new Pro Rock 44. Because of that, ill have no use for the front set. Ill keep the spirit alive and give a reputable member 1 week to show up at my house and claim them. If no comes by next monday, the 11th, ill ship them on buyers dime to the first reputable member that is in need. Paypal only.
3..2..1...go

Keep in mind these are out of a rubicon d44

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

So heres the current situation.... i received these gears as a result of a badass gesture by Granite_head. Im using the rear set but for the front, decided to go with a new Pro Rock 44. Because of that, ill have no use for the front set. Ill keep the spirit alive and give a reputable member 1 week to show up at my house and claim them. If no comes by next monday, the 11th, ill ship them on buyers dime to the first reputable member that is in need. Paypal only.
3..2..1...go

Keep in mind these are out of a rubicon d44

Ironically, I may need a set of 4.88's for my front again... Thinking when I do the LS swap I won't need 5.13's anymore and that 4.88's would be the sweet spot for 37's. Maybe someone with experience in this department will chime in.

But by all means please pass these along. I just felt like sharing that for no real reason in particular.

Top Bottom