melmann

Thanks again y'all! I'm so happy I found such a great community. Most of the folks on the Jeep Facebook page are not exactly friendly, especially to Renegade owners.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks again y'all! I'm so happy I found such a great community. Most of the folks on the Jeep Facebook page are not exactly friendly, especially to Renegade owners.

You'll be fine here, as long as you don't knowingly break the rules. The owners of the forum have a Renegade with a ton of mods and will be more than helpful with any questions you have.

melmann

I have no intentions of doing that! Their Renegade is awesome. I'm so excited to do similar modifications to mine.

JeepJeep75

Welcome to WAL from Redondo Beach! [emoji112] which model of Renegade do you have? My wife and I are looking to get one to replace her aging civic with. Can't wait to be a two jeep family.

MST Draeger

Welcome from Omaha. I just got my wife a Renegade Latitude. Currently trying to decide what the first add on will be.

melmann

Congrats! It's a tough decision. My wish list grows longer every day. Keep us posted on what mods you make to it!

Top Bottom