Color matching to King shocks

devonn216

Has anyone color matched other components to the King Shocks and EVO Coilovers? I would like to see some pictures if you've got them.

JK07

Well, I got the blue Factor55 thinking it might be close to my Kings but it's actual several shades darker. Haven't tried to match anything else. Sorry, probably not exactly what you were looking for. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464124861.569760.jpg

Evil

Anodized blue Powdercoating is the only thing I could get to match king blue throughout the years. It's a 2 step process with a chrome base. Just but contrasting shit, it's not worth it to go through all the trouble to have it all color matched.

devonn216

Anodized blue Powdercoating is the only thing I could get to match king blue throughout the years. It's a 2 step process with a chrome base. Just but contrasting shit, it's not worth it to go through all the trouble to have it all color matched.

Hmmmm. Well what ever color EVO does their coilover springs seems to go well with it.

Evil

These are powder coated to match King shocks only with a polished base and a translucent anodized blue powder coat.
tnor (10).jpg

Evil

Just tell them it has to have a chrome base and they will know what to do. That powder/color came from Eastwood. Its nothing special. Any shop can do it. You need any part numbers just shoot me a PM.

Mizippi

bump. I would like to paint behind my poison spyder stuff the EVo/King blue (or at least something really close)

Jackal01

bump. I would like to paint behind my poison spyder stuff the EVo/King blue (or at least something really close)

I bought a sheet of blue anodized aluminum online. It matched my King 2.0 shocks well. Tough part is finding other stuff to match. Ie: shackles, spray paint that is moderately close, etc.

1473301219341.jpg 1473301288692.jpg 1473301311084.jpg

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Look into CeraKote. The local Cerakote dealer mentioned they are spraying stuff for King now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom