Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my style...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

WJCO

Meme King
I gotta say some of the replies to this thread are a little rude, I'm just sharing my experience. As far as my statement about it riding better than factory, don't tell me it doesn't if you don't have the same kit. I'm just sharing my experience. I posted this thread just to help some people out who may be buying a kit and are looking for feedback from experience. I'm in now way saying hey run out and get this, it's the best best best. I can only share my experience with this kit. For those of you who have been friendly and also helpful in other threads I thank you very much for your forum hospitality. For everyone else start another thread where you guys can go knock on each other's stuff since none of us really care about your stupid comments. I am an advocate for forum use being so jeepers can share experiences and help each other with diys and technical info if we can.

Also FYI if your re kit doesn't ride good, guess what not every kit is the same, this is the sport kit, and the shock and spring rate of this kit are definitely as good and smooth as factory. If you don't have the sport kit don't knock it.

If it works for you, then that's all that matters. Happy Jeeping.

Ddays

Hooked
If you call riding like a goddam dump truck the same as stock I would disagree. I had it. Took it off. The kit I put on is better. If you like it what I think of it doesn't matter. I think if you rode in a couple different Jeeps with different springs you'd agree.

Guys come on here all the time and tout something then get all defensive when someone disagrees with them. Get used to it. I don't think anyone is attacking you. Its the internet, people are going to offer their opposite opinions for sure. Don't get too defensive about it....

Top Bottom