What's your Jeep's name?

ChiliDawg

My then-girlfriend named it "Jiffy", on account of she insisted it was the color of peanut butter. Now that she's my ex-girlfriend I can't decide if I should let the name stick (no pun intended). IMG_2534.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

5280Sapper

Mines cleverly name George the Explorer... after my late Bulldog George...He loved exploring as long as he didn't have to walk anywhere!

TRLJNKY

Thought about KLUSTRFK but kids have named it V8TR

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Not sure if I've posted here before. But mine is the "Banana Jeep".

About a year ago, I was getting ready to head out for a day of wheeling and was waiting for a few straggler's to show up to the gas station we meet at. A buddy of mine was eating a banana and thought it would be funny to throw the peel on someone's hood, who then looked at him and laughed and said "don't put it on my Jeep, put it on the Banana Jeep!" and looked at my Jeep. And after that, the name kind of stuck. Not the manliess name in the world but hey, it's unique :)

attachment.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So... I'm catching up on this thread in the passenger seat of my Jeep, wife driving back home from Honolulu. I'm telling her about some of the cool and funny names in this thread, to which she replies " What's this Jeeps name again? Bend over and take it in the ass or something?" I turn to her with a disgusted, disappointed look on my face and ask her "WTF is wrong with you?" At least she thought it was funny.

For those who don't know, my current rigs name is BOHICA. Story behind the name in the first post of my build thread in signature.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom