What's your Jeep's name?

XJADDICTION

Banned
My 18y/o decided the JKUHR's name should be Baba Yaga, The Boogeyman. Since my favorite movie is John Wick. I've never named a vehicle before, but she won't let up. So Baba Yaga it is

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fett21

20170225_103949.jpg

If anyone is a star wars fan then you'll figure out the name of my jeep.

Only easy day was yesterday

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Maggie

I had just finished installing the front bumper with the Warn 10-s and I had gotten a red Pro-link because I like the look and function of them. I was showing my wife the end result and she kind of focused on the Pro-link because she'd never seen one before. She turns to me and says "It looks like the Jeep is sucking on a pacifier." I said "What?". She said "Yeah, look, the Jeep is yellow and the your winch thingie looks like a red pacifier... it looks like Maggie Simpson." I laughed so hard that the name stuck. IMG_0036.jpg 223px-Maggie_Simpson.png

madstiles

I had just finished installing the front bumper with the Warn 10-s and I had gotten a red Pro-link because I like the look and function of them. I was showing my wife the end result and she kind of focused on the Pro-link because she'd never seen one before. She turns to me and says "It looks like the Jeep is sucking on a pacifier." I said "What?". She said "Yeah, look, the Jeep is yellow and the your winch thingie looks like a red pacifier... it looks like Maggie Simpson." I laughed so hard that the name stuck. View attachment 246895 View attachment 246896
Lmao I'm going to think of that every time I see a pro-link now XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dominic

I named my JKU Sahara Lucy. Lucy (Wyldstyle) is the name of my favorite character in The LEGO Movie. I even have an alarm clock of her...

IMG_1516.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 100
Top Bottom