What's your Jeep's name?

Jegar

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464481453.214432.jpg He was called "The Willys" from day #1, by everyone on the wheeling group. Since I already had the stickers...........

Wolf caves is AWESOME!!!! I am up to go ANY time I am not working that weekend. Mike_JK_Houston_711, please consider hitting me up next time you go.

Probably my favorite park in Texas so far is Wolf Caves. Never thought anything could beat out Hidden Falls, but WC is awesome. I want to do K2 next in Katemcy.

Also, was talking to the owner of Wolf Caves a couple weekends ago and he is trying to get a Jeep Jamboree set up there!

Exodus 4x4

Probably my favorite park in Texas so far is Wolf Caves. Never thought anything could beat out Hidden Falls, but WC is awesome. I want to do K2 next in Katemcy.

Also, was talking to the owner of Wolf Caves a couple weekends ago and he is trying to get a Jeep Jamboree set up there!

Sounds like someone should put together a run for October..

Jegar

As you may already know, Katemcy/K2 is on the backside of Wolf Caves, so the terrain is very similar. I've only been once to each park, and both are great and has it's own character. I suspect Wolf Caves is going to surpass K2 in popularity, especially for the buggies and hot dogs. I'm up for there too! :)

Seconded.

Make sure there is an easy group ;D

Thirded, Fourth'd, and Fifth'd!!!

The owners seem very nice, involved, and accommodating. If we can get a WAL run organized and no one is familiar with the trails, I believe they would help us out. My observation was Easy was super easy, very scenic, and relaxing. Moderate was a mix of easy/scenic, bouts of moderately difficult, and "Oh shit! This is only Green???? Oh, yeah....Look up,the side of that cliff, that's Red!!!!"

Sorry, OP for the thread de-rail! I just got so excited[emoji38]

Last edited:
Top Bottom