$25 per vehicle and driver $5 per passenger
2 day pass:
$45 per vehicle and driver $10 per passenger
(SAVE $5.00)
3 day pass:
$60 per vehicle and driver $15 per passenger
(SAVE $15)
4 day pass:
$75 per vehicle and driver $20 per passenger(SAVE $25)
Spectator/Hanging out at the park all day
$5 dollars per person per day.

Tent Camping
(Sleeping in truck, Pop Ups with no electric)
$10 per tent a night (up to 6 man tent)
$20 per tent a night (7-14 man tent)
Electric Site Camping:
30amp $25 per night
50amp $30 per night
Generator Camping
per night $15
At this time primitive and generator sites are first come first serve.

They have a site too, just google it. Looks like they're open that weekend though.

Does anyone know the minimum requirements to wheel at SMORR? L
Not just jeep build but do you need an orange flag, etc?

Sullivan

You do not need a flag at Smorr. There aren't really any requirements besides the usually safety items (seat belts, etc).
I just got back from Smorr and it is a great place. Spent 4 days there. They have awesome facilities for camping. Great showers/bathroom. Very clean.
Wheeling is pretty intense. Sharp rock but a lot of traction. Trails are marked extremely well and rated 1-6. Me and few buddies all have Jk's on 37's with lockers and it took us 4 days to get thru most of the park. We made a couple of 6 trails but not all of them.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Nice, can't wait! I haven't seen anyone using a flag in any picture I've seen, yet it says you need it in their rules. Good to know

Clutch

Caught the Bug
You do not need a flag at Smorr. There aren't really any requirements besides the usually safety items (seat belts, etc).
I just got back from Smorr and it is a great place. Spent 4 days there. They have awesome facilities for camping. Great showers/bathroom. Very clean.
Wheeling is pretty intense. Sharp rock but a lot of traction. Trails are marked extremely well and rated 1-6. Me and few buddies all have Jk's on 37's with lockers and it took us 4 days to get thru most of the park. We made a couple of 6 trails but not all of them.

That's good to know.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I should be there June 18th, but will know for sure after the weekend. ill keep you posted

A couple of our family Jeeps and I are looking at going that weekend too. The end of July (that the OP was talking about) doesn't look like it will work out though.

Sullivan

Double Whammy and V-Notch, awesome trails. V-notch is one of my favorites. I'm pretty fond of Logjam too

I love it all, hahaha. Wagoneer was my favorite this time. It was very challenging but a great ride up. Then I also love Rattler and rattler waterfall. Side walked the waterfall right up and never touched any body panels to the wall. So a win win.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464867562.316584.jpg

FNGsport

Anybody close to Waynesville and St. Robert, MO want to hit Devils Elbow tomorrow? I go down there pretty regularly and a couple people mentioned wanting to check it out. Mostly just mud and easy cruising stuff have needed a winch down there before (deep mud holes) but I know what I can hit and not hit for the most part.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So despite all the rain my wife and I ended up checking out Flat Nasty, and I can assure you that it isn't flat and most certainly nasty! When we arrived we found out that the week prior there were over 700 trucks there, yet this past Friday we were literally the only ones there.. I am by no means a hardcore wheeler, and when completly alone I definitely take caution, so I wasn't able to cover as much ground as I was hoping. The rain made everything that much more challenging, but regardless this park is serious. If you plan on running there "easy" trails or up you will come home with pin striping, rock rash, and your dragging something underneath. You will get body damage if you follow a black trail, and there medium trails are not too much different. I did have a great time, but do not recommend this place if you are new to wheeling and especially if your alone.
IMG_0493.jpg Flat Nasty 1st trip-7.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Flat Nasty 1st trip-12.jpg
    Flat Nasty 1st trip-12.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 40

FNGsport

So despite all the rain my wife and I ended up checking out Flat Nasty, and I can assure you that it isn't flat and most certainly nasty! When we arrived we found out that the week prior there were over 700 trucks there, yet this past Friday we were literally the only ones there.. I am by no means a hardcore wheeler, and when completly alone I definitely take caution, so I wasn't able to cover as much ground as I was hoping. The rain made everything that much more challenging, but regardless this park is serious. If you plan on running there "easy" trails or up you will come home with pin striping, rock rash, and your dragging something underneath. You will get body damage if you follow a black trail, and there medium trails are not too much different. I did have a great time, but do not recommend this place if you are new to wheeling and especially if your alone.
View attachment 206879 View attachment 206883

Looks like a good time. Thanks for letting us know how it went. For sure still interested in going sometime in the near future. I have a wedding I have to go to in TN the 30th and 31st of July so my original plan of going then while my wife is in Cali is out the window, but I would still like to plan something sometime later this month or early July on a day that works for everybody wanting to go.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Looks like a good time. Thanks for letting us know how it went. For sure still interested in going sometime in the near future. I have a wedding I have to go to in TN the 30th and 31st of July so my original plan of going then while my wife is in Cali is out the window, but I would still like to plan something sometime later this month or early July on a day that works for everybody wanting to go.

It was a good time, and we got to see what Flat Nasty was all about. Definitely heading back when Im ready for some insane trails.

Ive been thinking I wanted to head down to SMORR on the 18th, but could push it off to the 25th if we could figure something out. Definitely not interested for July 2nd only because I'm sure there will be a crowd.

FNGsport

It was a good time, and we got to see what Flat Nasty was all about. Definitely heading back when Im ready for some insane trails.

Ive been thinking I wanted to head down to SMORR on the 18th, but could push it off to the 25th if we could figure something out. Definitely not interested for July 2nd only because I'm sure there will be a crowd.

I can make it the 18th if you want to shoot for it. I'm good with hitting the road early and coming back later that evening.

Top Bottom