Memorial Weekend Weather Map - Will it be Rain or Shine for You?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you and your Jeep are heading out to have some fun this Memorial Weekend, will it be out in the sun or in the rain?

BBtyflq.jpg

Let us know what you're doing this weekend and please be safe, have a great time and be sure to post up a ton of pics :thumb:

Napalm

Rain here! And then after that, more rain. I'll be stuck on duty all weekend so nothing interesting here.

BamBamDeer

30% chance of rain in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. We plan on going to my folks...running some trails in the woods behind their house...and grilling.....

I am looking forward to the Steaks and Ribs as well as a couple of days with nothing but what I want to do on the agenda. If it rains.....I will stick a bar of soap in my pocket and it will save me shower time later......

TennJK

No rain on Saturday. Rain on Sunday. Hitting the trails on Monday! We will for sure be slinging some mud[emoji106]🏼

Ddays

Hooked
Holy hell, looking at dry in Western Pa! Top & doors are coming off when I get home from work today! :wings:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Looks like the weather this weekend is questionable... Top and doors likely on for any activity... WISH I was headed up to marble falls for the Off Road Evolution Event...

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Here in Jersey we went from the 60's two weekends ago to the 90's this weekend. Should be a nice weekend for the shore goers, but not me. It's too crowded down there this weekend. Staying around home base hangin with friends and family. Maybe a light Jeep run through the pinelands, idk.

Jackal01

No playtime for me.

It is flooding...again...like it did a month ago. I am not sure I have seen this much rain and this often in my life. Looks like the Hidden Falls Jeep Xperience may be fun with all the rain, though! :crazyeyes:

Sithwindu

Actually heading to hidden falls adventure prk in marble falls Texas for the jeep Experiance presented by nitto and discount in a lil while!

And it supposed to be raining today and tomorrow forecast is all over the place :/ lots of mud!

Sudz

upper & lower ball joints (both sides) on my '97 tahoe, it's gonna be toasty working out in the driveway tomorrow

weather%205-27-16_zpsrbngxvez.jpg

RedRum

I'm in NJ and after looking at the weather and radar I think umma drop my doors and fly the flag all weekend ... Just don't have it in me to drop the hard top ... Without a hoist its to much of a pita for me to take on and off and store

Top Bottom