100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Took 47 min 3 sec; 3 minutes better than last year

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
If you've never done it before I suggest breaking it up into 20 rds of 5 pull ups/ 10 push ups/ 15 squats.

Or even better 5 push ups/ 5 pull ups/ 5 push ups/ 15 squats because believe it or not the push ups get to be the hardest part.

Good luck and embrace the suck!

mad dog 21

If you've never done it before I suggest breaking it up into 20 rds of 5 pull ups/ 10 push ups/ 15 squats.

Or even better 5 push ups/ 5 pull ups/ 5 push ups/ 15 squats because believe it or not the push ups get to be the hardest part.

Good luck and embrace the suck!

Well, it was my first time ever. Did the break down for all the groups and finished at 39:00. Now for today recovery drink and stretching. Lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Anyone attempt Murph?

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Took 47 min 3 sec; 3 minutes better than last year

Well, it was my first time ever. Did the break down for all the groups and finished at 39:00. Now for today recovery drink and stretching. Lol

Did you add the 20lb vest during the run? I have a few coworkers who do it about once a month. I'd rather go run miles through the desert but I may give it a shot later this year..;)

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Did you add the 20lb vest during the run? I have a few coworkers who do it about once a month. I'd rather go run miles through the desert but I may give it a shot later this year..;)

Ha, I dont!

I do a mini (half murph) about once every quarter, good little 20-25 min burn.

mad dog 21

No, after wearing my batman belt and second chance vest for 16hrs. I was ready to launch that thing into the closest tree line. So I ended up doing it in PT gear at our rat gym that's not A/Ced. I just recently got into this style coming from a long background of body building. I would be happier to not see another desert for the next 10 years. Lived in 29 Palms for 5 years with back to back deployments. But the desert is a nice place if you have medical type issues.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Never tried this wkout. Seems like a total body beat down [emoji106]🏼 you guys adding any weight to the squats or just doing body weight.

Top Bottom