The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

Kyle7R

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rb1boxer_3

Bam already got my vacation for the 14-16th. So far I have my EVO bumper and cb radio. Now all I need is my sliders and oil pan skid then im good to go and scrape scrape scrape.

Napalm

My trip to the Amazon got pushed back, so I will be out of the country during this run. Unfortunately I will not be able to lead the beginner group.

Sorry Guys. [emoji17]

Do you guys think a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk can run the beginner stuff at Hidden Falls? Just got this thing a month ago and looking to get my feet wet with offroading.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the advice. I'd love to join the beginner group, but I'm fully aware that the Renegade is no Wrangler, which is what I think most of you all have, and I don't want to slow you guys down.

I know Eddie has done some pretty cool trails in his with a mild lift. Also welcome to the forum. Pop over to the 'give a wave' section and tell us about yourself.

Exodus 4x4

Thanks for the advice. I'd love to join the beginner group, but I'm fully aware that the Renegade is no Wrangler, which is what I think most of you all have, and I don't want to slow you guys down.

Why don't you come out anyways and give it a shot? Worst thing that could happen is you'll meet a bunch of good people. We definitely wouldn't pressure you into anything and if you feel uncomfortable running the trails you could always park it and jump in with someone else.

Kyle7R

Why don't you come out anyways and give it a shot? Worst thing that could happen is you'll meet a bunch of good people. We definitely wouldn't pressure you into anything and if you feel uncomfortable running the trails you could always park it and jump in with someone else.

This, x2. :thumb:

Jackal01

Second worst thing is you'll have to put the jeep in reverse, go back to camp and get in one of the other jeeps. :yup:

That's a great idea. One more quick question, what weekend did you guys decide on? Earlier on I remember there being a discussion on two different weekends in October.

Jackal01

That's a great idea. One more quick question, what weekend did you guys decide on? Earlier on I remember there being a discussion on two different weekends in October.

There are two runs. The "official" one is this thread. The "unofficial" one is first weekend of October. There is a thread for that one too.

Top Bottom