EVO drag link flip

Jackal01

Long story short...during the installation of my Enforcer lift yesterday we managed to destroy the crush sleeve (if that is what it is called) on the EVO drag link flip. Is this a common part I can pick up locally or do I need to get one from ORE?

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Long story short...during the installation of my Enforcer lift yesterday we managed to destroy the crush sleeve (if that is what it is called) on the EVO drag link flip. Is this a common part I can pick up locally or do I need to get one from ORE?

I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to call and get a new one.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Your talking about the silver sleeve that goes in the knuckle for the new DL right? If so Synergy has the exact same sleeve you can get thru qtech.

Jackal01

Your talking about the silver sleeve that goes in the knuckle for the new DL right? If so Synergy has the exact same sleeve you can get thru qtech.

I can't recall color but I think that is it. Long enough to cover the bolt threads. Put that on the bolt, put that into the newly drilled out hole in the knuckle, then put the nut on underneath.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I can't recall color but I think that is it. Long enough to cover the bolt threads. Put that on the bolt, put that into the newly drilled out hole in the knuckle, then put the nut on underneath.
This sleeve?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465150097.307130.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's it.

Call Evo mfg tomorrow and see if they got one they can send you. In the mean time maybe run out to a fastenal store or the like and see if they have one similar. Do not get the synergy one as I suggested earlier. I forgot it's a different size

Jackal01

Call Evo mfg tomorrow and see if they got one they can send you. In the mean time maybe run out to a fastenal store or the like and see if they have one similar. Do not get the synergy one as I suggested earlier. I forgot it's a different size

I'll call tomorrow. I am not able to do the rest of the steering anyway until the front track bar bracket comes in.

Jackal01

I bought the Enforcer used. He included the DLF but not the bracket. Ordered the Synergy front TB bracket. But yes, normally everything is included with the DLF kit.

JeepJeep75

I bought the Enforcer used. He included the DLF but not the bracket. Ordered the Synergy front TB bracket. But yes, normally everything is included with the DLF kit.

Phew! I'm still waiting for my local United Package Smasher guy to bring me my Enforcer lift kit and DL flip kit. Hopefully I won't need to order (and then wait) for a track bar bracket too.

Top Bottom