SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th

thardy

Banned
I will not be attending either. You guys have a pretty good crowd growing don't you?

Yeah, we're up to around 62 total at this point. But the run groups will be around 8 rigs per group, so even though we'll have a big group to hang out with, the trails will be a smaller group of rigs. Luckily the park is MASSIVE.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yeah, we're up to around 62 total at this point. But the run groups will be around 8 rigs per group, so even though we'll have a big group to hang out with, the trails will be a smaller group of rigs. Luckily the park is MASSIVE.

Wow.. thats a lot of jeeps! I haven't made it down there yet but I hear the park is really a great place to spend some time

thardy

Banned
Wow.. thats a lot of jeeps! I haven't made it down there yet but I hear the park is really a great place to spend some time

It's by far my favorite place to wheel, on the east coast of course. It's got something for everyone and is fully capable of having a group our size and not have any traffic issues.

RUBEERCON

SMORR is a blast. Did you guys do rocker knocker? Flex n stuff? All the creek beds are fun to explore. I had to miss due to wedding anniversary.

FNGsport

Hey guys, just wanted to fill you in on what was figured out. Had to grind out and completely re weld the track bar mount. View attachment 209221 Also need to order a new passenger side lower control arm as mine is shot.. Im guessing the jam nut came loose and it all went down hill from there. Everything else is solid nothing bent, but I will be holding up on hitting anymore trails until gussets and ball joints can be replaced. I feel like I'm pushing my luck with these heavy tires and wheels every time I hit the road.

If you need just a factory front lower I have one I'll give you. I replaced mine a while back. Bushings are fine.

mastrcruse

Sorry I didn't get to hookup with you guys. Wheeled with a local group and had a blast. Stayed on 3-5's all day and definitely got my fix. SMORR was awesome. Did Redbird on Friday and it was fun but just cruising trails.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Sorry I didn't get to hookup with you guys. Wheeled with a local group and had a blast. Stayed on 3-5's all day and definitely got my fix. SMORR was awesome. Did Redbird on Friday and it was fun but just cruising trails.

No problem at all. You may have been bored hangin with us as I'm a noob and just the 3's were enough for me. Maybe it will work out some other time either around here or in your neck of the woods!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
SMORR is a blast. Did you guys do rocker knocker? Flex n stuff? All the creek beds are fun to explore. I had to miss due to wedding anniversary.

Didn't do those, most of us had open diffs, so we didn't push it too hard other than Vnotch. The only other 4s we hit were Dixie, Stampede, and Snow. I think they were only 4s due to the steep grade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom