WAYALIFE Blog 2.0 - Back Online!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of the old timers might know, WAYALIFE had been a blog long before it was ever a forum and we used it as an online journal to document our Jeeps and all the places they took us. In fact, we had been doing that since the year 2000. For some time now, we've been wanting to revive our old blog especially being that we now have so many other Jeeps in the stable again and ones that aren't JK's. That being said, I'm happy to announce that we've done just that and for those of you who are interested, you can now access our newly revived WAYALIFE blog by clicking on the link at the top of page as you can see here:

blog.jpg

Or, if you'd like to access our blog from the app, you can do so by clicking on this link.

blog-app.jpg

Of course, this link will take you there as well:
http://wayalife.com/blog/

:cool:

Brute

Hooked
That's funny...I was just checking out all your rigs on your blog yesterday just by chance...scary...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Very cool. I noticed it yesterday, and thought I was just old and hadn't seen it before! :p

JAGS

Hooked
Dude, answer your messages. Could be life and death questions. LOL. [emoji23][emoji23]

I noticed the "blog" buttons the other day. Very cool. [emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome! Can't wait to read up on it and check out the newly designed project jk site!

Top Bottom