Last minute trip to Moab 6/11-6/13

JJK

Headed to Moab this weekend if anyone's going to be around and wants to run some intermediate'ish trails.

Anyone have suggestions of which ones to hit/ avoid?

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Headed to Moab this weekend if anyone's going to be around and wants to run some intermediate'ish trails.

Anyone have suggestions of which ones to hit/ avoid?

I just got back on Monday. Be prepared for some serious heat, like 100+. Make sure you stock a cooler with lots of water. Now for the trails. We did poison spider, golden spike, and gold bar. It makes for a long day but it was tons of fun. I would add metal masher to the list and perhaps hells revenge. How long will you be there?

JJK

I just got back on Monday. Be prepared for some serious heat, like 100+. Make sure you stock a cooler with lots of water. Now for the trails. We did poison spider, golden spike, and gold bar. It makes for a long day but it was tons of fun. I would add metal masher to the list and perhaps hells revenge. How long will you be there?

Just pulled into town. We'll probably be here till Monday or Tuesday. Is there anywhere in town to pick up trail maps?

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Just pulled into town. We'll probably be here till Monday or Tuesday. Is there anywhere in town to pick up trail maps?

Not sure, I bought a guide book before my first trip and used that as well as my iPad mini and Gaia pro for GPS. Maybe someone else will chime in but I'm sure there's got to be be several places in town to get trail maps. Trail damage.com is a great resource for trails including maps. Have fun. Wish I was back already.

Top Bottom