Moving... garage is full of jeep parts

Dempsey

Probably gettin to this thread way too late. Do you still have the rock sliders? Figure its worth a shot askin, even if i get shouted at for being new lol.

Im going to hidden falls in Oct and i wanna protect those pinch seems best i can.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Probably gettin to this thread way too late. Do you still have the rock sliders? Figure its worth a shot askin, even if i get shouted at for being new lol.

Im going to hidden falls in Oct and i wanna protect those pinch seems best i can.

Yes I do, sorry for the late reply. The android app doesn't seem to be getting notifications every time someone posts in a subscribed thread

Edit: oh, and bump!

Dempsey

Yes I do, sorry for the late reply. The android app doesn't seem to be getting notifications every time someone posts in a subscribed thread

Edit: oh, and bump!

No problem. i just figured i was being ignored cause im a "fresh catch" lol. PM sent

Kyle7R

No problem. i just figured i was being ignored cause im a "fresh catch" lol. PM sent

Pm replied. Welcome to WAL btw incase I missed your wave thread! :thumb:

It's alright, I'll vouch for this dude. :crazy:

Top Bottom