Wtb: Az 99 cherokee xj

Mark_O

Looking to get my hands on another XJ. I'm only looking for the 1999 year and I'm only looking to spend $5000 or less. Let me know what ya got!

I'm in Casa Grande, AZ.

Mark

TennJK

Welcome to WAL. If you want to buy things, we aren't the place to do it. Just saying but you won't be welcomed here

Mark_O

Lol well damn, I'm off to a rough start here. Didn't mean to post in the wrong area. Someone spell it out for me because from what I see on my phone is that this is a general wanted thread. And I found another nice XJ anyways [emoji106]🏻

swampdog

It's not the area you posted it in, it's that you are here using the forum like a flea market. What you are doing is the equivalent of banging us in the ass without the common courtesy of a reach around.

Exodus 4x4

Lol well damn, I'm off to a rough start here. Didn't mean to post in the wrong area. Someone spell it out for me because from what I see on my phone is that this is a general wanted thread. And I found another nice XJ anyways [emoji106]🏻

There are rules. Go back and read them. Since you found your XJ, does that mean you're done here on WAL?

TennJK

It's not the area you posted it in, it's that you are here using the forum like a flea market. What you are doing is the equivalent of banging us in the ass without the common courtesy of a reach around.

Quote of the morning goes to...

Mark_O

Lol and let the judge mental flaming begin. Yes I do actually plan on staying on here and no not just for parts, videos, free shit, etc. but thanks for idea! I wanna learn more about what I'm driving. I actually love Jeeps now, it's my first one and first vehicle that isn't a car. So boom, go f**k yourselves ;)

swampdog

That is to be seen, but if so, stop by and give us a wave and make the next step the right one. Oh yeah, and get fucked [emoji12]

Top Bottom