July 4 Weekend - Disney, OK

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
What positions? We own our own business and I share HR with my wife. Seen it and been through it all. Hard to find good employees that want to work! We're in the metal fab industry.

We need to all pick a date in the fall when it's cooler and the trees turn. Maybe an overnighter on the river. Fire weather it's only 4 months away now.

Exterminator II position for pest control for the university here in Stillwater. It is decent pay (outside world pays better) but the benefits are good, it has decent vacation and holiday pay. And unfortunately even if you do a terminating offense it's still hard to get fired. [emoji19] So that might be a plus. Lol.

It's incredibly hard to find qualified people that want to work anymore, or at least work at the college. There are plenty of jobs that pay more but we have great benefits etc. the oil field hurt us around here and I almost took an oilfield job before I got on full time here. Everybody was goin for the money. Now everybody is getting laid off and lookin for jobs. Even outside of that though it's still hard finding qualified people that want to work.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Exterminator II position for pest control for the university here in Stillwater. It is decent pay (outside world pays better) but the benefits are good, it has decent vacation and holiday pay. And unfortunately even if you do a terminating offense it's still hard to get fired. [emoji19] So that might be a plus. Lol.

It's incredibly hard to find qualified people that want to work anymore, or at least work at the college. There are plenty of jobs that pay more but we have great benefits etc. the oil field hurt us around here and I almost took an oilfield job before I got on full time here. Everybody was goin for the money. Now everybody is getting laid off and lookin for jobs. Even outside of that though it's still hard finding qualified people that want to work.

That's because this is the instant gratification, gotta be butt hurt about everything generation. They expect major returns for/on minimal effort. Basically, they want to get executive pay and benefits for not even being qualified for cleaning the shitter, and for not doing the work.

RUBEERCON

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467257802.045836.jpg

Found my right rear chirp. Bent axle. Guess I'll be setting out this run. If you guys go call me. Bam bam has my number.

Steve

RUBEERCON

....it's already bent so maybe I will bolt it back up and go. I have short Windows all weekend due to company and the wife wanting to get the boat out by 11am. There is a chance it will be raining or at least wet Saturday and those dam rock runs get pretty slick!

Zerofaith

Also for anyone interested we will be meeting at subway parking lot behind sonic in Langley at 9 to 9:30 for hogans Offroad park can't wait to see you all let's have fun Yaya

BamBamDeer

We just found out we are having unexpected company tomorrow. ...it's a good thing but we are going to have to cancel. I hope everyone has a Great....Safe...Time!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Also for anyone interested we will be meeting at subway parking lot behind sonic in Langley at 9 to 9:30 for hogans Offroad park can't wait to see you all let's have fun Yaya

Ill just plan on being on the turn off by the dam at 9:30

RUBEERCON

I drive the grand Cherokee with e lockers but she won't let me get it off pavement!!
Tons of rigs up here already, lots of cool jeeps!!

Send pics!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I drive the grand Cherokee with e lockers but she won't let me get it off pavement!!
Tons of rigs up here already, lots of cool jeeps!!

Send pics!

Yeah I saw several nice ones over at reasors yesterday. The amoubt of irony wheeling with "zerofaith" during a crawlers for christ event is right up my alley.

Top Bottom