Evo Enforcer

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS could have meant he was hitting his bump stops more often than not when loaded down with gear.

Yes, that's what I and others who have posted since are referring to. If your rig is set up properly, you shouldn't ever literally bottom out your shock.

Lukasavage

Sorry for the delayed response back, had to go to a funeral so I wasn't checking the thread. That said, I did get some great info. I will be truss and Gus the crappy Dana 30 up front. That said, I am pulling the trigger on the 4" and hoping it fits in the garage. I do appreciate the pics that were provided.

Lukasavage

View attachment 208629
4" with 37's in the garage.

This is just what I was looking for. I really appreciate you posting a pic, it definitely looks tight so I will be measuring my garage again. I know one big pitfall is that people don't realize that a garage is not always level and one side can be higher. This pic was perfect and I can't thank you enough for posting it.

Lukasavage

Chipper, thanks for the link. That was an excellent reference and I appreciate you posting it. I am glad you love the setup, this weekend, I am adding to cart. Hopefully I won't have to cut a hole in my roof to get the jeep out[emoji6]. Awesome resource and thanks for posting.

Lukasavage

Coloradan and I both run the 3" Enforcer and love the kit, but we have both noticed (him especially) when you start adding Armor on (sliders, skids, bumpers, tire carrier) you lose some of that height. With the weight of the 37s and the tire carrier, coupled with your weight up front, I would almost go with the 4". Either way, you won't be disappointed in the lift!

Thanks for the info. I have been convinced... Go 4 or don't bother!!! I will just want what I didn't buy later on down the road!

scull20

This is just what I was looking for. I really appreciate you posting a pic, it definitely looks tight so I will be measuring my garage again. I know one big pitfall is that people don't realize that a garage is not always level and one side can be higher. This pic was perfect and I can't thank you enough for posting it.

Not all garages are created equal. My jeep BARELY fits with 3" and 35s ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466764237.755238.jpg

Definitely measure for your scenario ahead of time

Lukasavage

Not all garages are created equal. My jeep BARELY fits with 3" and 35s View attachment 209623

Definitely measure for your scenario ahead of time

Good point!!!! What did your total height end up being with 35s and 3"? From the pic, you look pretty light, so I am sure that is helping you sit higher, but I know every inch counts so the the idea of cutting my jeep out of the garage like a fat girl stuck in a prom dress is scary... (For all the people who take things literarily, I am not serious about cutting my jeep out of my garage)

scull20

Good point!!!! What did your total height end up being with 35s and 3"? From the pic, you look pretty light, so I am sure that is helping you sit higher, but I know every inch counts so the the idea of cutting my jeep out of the garage like a fat girl stuck in a prom dress is scary... (For all the people who take things literarily, I am not serious about cutting my jeep out of my garage)

About 76ish" from the ground the the top of the clips for the sunrider top when the top is off.

The clips kiss the top of the rubbing flashing at the top when I pull in.

I don't think I'd fit with the top up.

Lukasavage

About 76ish" from the ground the the top of the clips for the sunrider top when the top is off.

Rubbing the flashing... That is most definitely a "tailored" fit my friend. Thanks for measuring!!! Now for the tough decision, smaller lift or bigger house; Damn these Jeeps are getting expensive! Looks like I will just have to move [emoji6]

scull20

Rubbing the flashing... That is most definitely a "tailored" fit my friend. Thanks for measuring!!! Now for the tough decision, smaller lift or bigger house; Damn these Jeeps are getting expensive! Looks like I will just have to move [emoji6]

...or both lol. What it came down to was, go through the process of putting the doors back on and the top/Windows for rain, or see if I could shoehorn it into the garage for a day.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Ok that i understand... im getting ready to put 37s on my 3" so we will see how it goes

Hey Medix,
When we ran Windrock in May I had a 3 inch BDS lift and 37s, full load of gear and 3 adults plus a man child. No problems.
At full stuff, my bump stops had the tires right on the drip edge of my trimmed factory flares. I did the double black 15 and if you remember, retrieved Matt at Devil's Elbow. Again no problems. I trimmed my pinch seams and was running 1.5 inch spider track wheel spacers with ATX Slabs that have a 3.5 inch rear offset. I don't plan to change this.

Lukasavage

You have to measure YOUR garage door height. They are not all the same.

Measured across the entire garage and to the bottom of rubber flashing, 81". I am hoping this will make it alright with 4" and 37s!!!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Measured across the entire garage and to the bottom of rubber flashing, 81". I am hoping this will make it alright with 4" and 37s!!!

Please let us know how it works out. My parking garage has a gate with an 81" entrance. I'm looking to go the same route as you are.

Top Bottom