82.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 1466144753117.jpg
    1466144753117.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 1466144771851.jpg
    1466144771851.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 223

Kyle7R

I cant find anything on my rear bumper. It was on when i got my jeep and looks professional. Any ideas?

My initial reaction is that it looks like the Smittybilt XRC rear bumper, but that somebody removed (or covered up) the metal tags on the corners.

A.J.

Hmm. The latch for the carrier is totally different and the visible welds don't look quite right. Step for spare is way longer too. Looks like a home brew fab shop replica to me.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hmm. The latch for the carrier is totally different and the visible welds don't look quite right. Step for spare is way longer too. Looks like a home brew fab shop replica to me.

I agree. Those welds look to clean and strong to be a shittybuilt

Kyle7R

I agree. Those welds look to clean and strong to be a shittybuilt

It's definitely not a smittybilt it looks like a re-make of the warn bumper. View attachment 208667 View attachment 208668

I thought that too for a bit, but the angle of the partially pictured tire carrier looked to be similar to the triangular-ish shaped carrier of the smitty version.

I think we may all be wrong, and it's a decent knock off home brew, or a hybrid that somebody pieced together somehow.

Dalton gang

Have you looked at ACE or Knuckles Off Road. They both have bumpers that look like that.

I will check them out for sure. The welds are high quality and a break was definitely used , as well as a rounded drip against the cab. Good work and definitely not knock off or rookie shit that's what got me thinking

Top Bottom