"Started by"

CarolinaJK

I am too having trouble. I figured it's just a bug in the system or something. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon!

Napalm

Yeah, I've had problems with it. It seems to still work on the computer though, so it'll do!

JeepJeep75

Yea, same here. Lots of problems lately with the app. I haven't used my computer since the iPhone 6plus came out. The phone does everything I need, and better too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, there's a big update we need to make on our app but just haven't been able to get around to it being that we're working on the Moab video. We hope to get to it soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I noticed that too . The search tab is also gone.

You can still do searches, you just need to be in the sub-forum you want to do the search in first.

Again, we are in need of doing an update. It is coming - just not until we're done with the Moab video series.

Stick

You can still do searches, you just need to be in the sub-forum you want to do the search in first.

Again, we are in need of doing an update. It is coming - just not until we're done with the Moab video series.

I'm more interested in the Moab series first than an update to the app. Thanks for all the hard work you do.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

Ok thanks Eddie yeah no worries aha I'm just really anxious to see part 3! [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼[emoji4]

Top Bottom