Miracopa jeep and bike trip.

10abadilla/jk

Heading out to miracopa California fathers day with a group of friends. We are taking the bikes and jeep out. Has anyone been out that way?

Clem319

Heading out to miracopa California fathers day with a group of friends. We are taking the bikes and jeep out. Has anyone been out that way?

Dirt bikes? If so, there is some fun stuff out there. Although it's been about 11 years since I stopped riding so I'm really not sure what's out there now.

10abadilla/jk

Dirt bikes? If so, there is some fun stuff out there. Although it's been about 11 years since I stopped riding so I'm really not sure what's out there now.

Yea dirt bikes. 400s and 450s. And the jeep. We will be on the bikes more then anything but I want to try and open up the jeep a bit out there. Any suggestions on the terrain out there even though it's been a while sense you have been out that way

Clem319

Yea dirt bikes. 400s and 450s. And the jeep. We will be on the bikes more then anything but I want to try and open up the jeep a bit out there. Any suggestions on the terrain out there even though it's been a while sense you have been out that way

Look into tremblor ridge (new cuyama) and Honolulu hills (in between Maricopa and Taft). I am not sure if they are still open or not, but thats where I would go. Frazier park has a ton of trails that's might be a little more fun, better weather and better camping.

10abadilla/jk

Look into tremblor ridge (new cuyama) and Honolulu hills (in between Maricopa and Taft). I am not sure if they are still open or not, but thats where I would go. Frazier park has a ton of trails that's might be a little more fun, better weather and better camping.

Awesome thank you for the info. I'm looking forward to it more now.

Top Bottom