unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

pinkcamotexan

I can't wait for this trip! Next weekend is gonna be awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be out early Saturday morning and be out there all day and will head home at some point that night.

Is anyone bringing their dog? I maybe bringing the massive horse with me. He has gotten so huge.

Definitely bringing my Grace. She will love it out there!!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I can't wait for this trip! Next weekend is gonna be awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be out early Saturday morning and be out there all day and will head home at some point that night.

Is anyone bringing their dog? I maybe bringing the massive horse with me. He has gotten so huge.

Hey bud, did you ever end up finding that gremlin that was messing with your lights when you used your CB?

Kyle7R

Zero is going.

Mine are going

Definitely bringing my Grace. She will love it out there!!

Henry will be there!

Wish I could bring my dog but leaving straight from work to meet up for the convoy.

it's take your dog to work day, you didn't hear? ;)

Angry Aussie

Hey bud, did you ever end up finding that gremlin that was messing with your lights when you used your CB?

What's up brother! Yes we did figure out, it was wired to the integrated power module drawing power it couldn't handle. All should be well, minus the electrical gremlin that's come back. It's only been twice in the last week I've gone to go somewhere and it's dead and have to jump it. As far drivetrain all is well. There is a weird noise somewhere in the front end hoping to find it before our run or at least find it on our run.

Romac2223

Hey guys it's looks like I'm not going to make in town for the unofficial run I'm up in Oregon and won't make it back in time to get the rig ready. But I will definitely be on the official run. Hey Kyle haven't forgotten about the hardware for rear bumper but I will get them to you. [emoji111]

Benito

Caught the Bug
My maintenance interval is just about up for the diffs and engine oil. Might as well get it done before the run an do a once over. Biggest neg about the pr44 is that it doesn't have a drain plug, have to remove the cover to drain it, a cover with a drain plug would be excellent!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474823673.780002.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Alright, 3 days out for roll out. Whats everyones plan? I would like to convoy from Houston if possible. I was thinking we could meet up around noon or slightly after somewhere in katy if we go I10, or in cypress if we are on 290?

Also, we need to make sure we have a few things in order,
Is someone bringing enough firewood for 2 evenings?
Do we want to do a potluck lunch sort of thing? or everyone bring their own thing? Chips? Dips? Coffee? ;)
Dinner Friday and Saturday are accounted for between Tacos and BB Cafe, and I'm sure those of us at the hotel will figure out something for breakfast if necessary/desired.

Let me know what you guys are thinking, I'm down for whatever, I just want to wheel. :thumb:

Top Bottom