Denver Area - July 31 - Aug 3 - Black Bear / Imogen / Ouray / Telluride Run

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The views were super impressive but technically speaking I think we can agree its overhyped.

The whole area is extremely beautiful, and really the only thing that I didn't like about driving the trails, was passing in some of the places. A flat-fender Willys rubbed fenders with me on Imogene, and later on Imogene, a yahoo in a rented Jeep rubbed me, when another guy had passed with plenty of room.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The highway to silverton is scarier!

Glad I'm not alone there. Lol. I hated the highway. Idk why, maybe cause of the speed. Idk. We took the train from Durango to Silverton our first day there and ride the bus back. That was my first experience of the highway, think it was the first really tight turn coming out of Silverton back to Durango I was sure the bus was gonna flip. I was like well this is the end, this is how I die. Lol.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
With soft springs like I have, I was holding up traffic on 550. I kept hitting the pull outs to let people by!

cashin

Highway 550 is very dicey in the winter.Slick road and snow slides make for white knuckles. Had a old classmate buried in a snowflake, sadly he never made it.

uberc4

Did you know y'all had the same color jeeps, are y'all a group or something? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom