Hello from N Las Vegas, NV

intenserider

Finally got a Jeep for my 40th. 2016, Granite Metallic, Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Currently in the shop getting a 4.5" lift, 37" tires, 5.13 regear (per Eddie's suggestion), new bumpers, Warn synthetic winch, etc. Finally get to pick it up tomorrow and can't wait to hit the dirt! Can't get enough of those Wayalife vids/shows.

After a long and extremely abusive life, my steering box is on the down hill side of it life cycle. The sector now has more slop than a politicians election speech. I am considering a PSC or an AGR box and possibly even a custom box builders product such as Tom Lee at Lee Manufacturing, I've heard a few of the Hammers guys run his stuff. Any thoughts on any of the above choices or possibly another source? My rig is a '98 ZJ running 35s with possible 37s in the future so ram assist option would be nice for future installation. The suspension and steering components are all beefed so the box is the weak link. Any thoughts? :thinking:

Happy belated birthday! Couldn't think of a better gift. That's a good start on your build you got going on there.

Top Bottom