Spider Monkeys build diary, photo log and wish list

sipafz

Caught the Bug
You bought your Jeep 6 months after mine, and you've already surpassed me in miles. :(

Haha, everyone has more miles than you! I'm starting to think that you don't drive Steel any further than the drive way for a wash [emoji6]. Oscar is closing in on 11k and 6 months in a couple of days. Yup, bought it to drive it!

pinkcamotexan

You bought your Jeep 6 months after mine, and you've already surpassed me in miles. :(

Damn!!!!!!

Glad you rolled past it without issues!

Me too buddy!! When I looked down and saw that number I quickly hit the gas just hurry and roll over to 6667!!

Nothing left to worry about now! :thumb:

Fingers crossed!!!

Haha, everyone has more miles than you! I'm starting to think that you don't drive Steel any further than the drive way for a wash [emoji6]. Oscar is closing in on 11k and 6 months in a couple of days. Yup, bought it to drive it!

Ummmmm..

Wahoo!!!!!

All these miles and none have been on the trails. 😞

PROJKUR

Let me know when you want that new CB mount! We have to get that thing tuned up for the end of September!

pinkcamotexan

Definitely 35's. Not sure what wheels quite yet. I want something different for sure. I'm guessing I don't need lockers (see picture)

Attachments

• 1472156152923.jpg
    1472156152923.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 122

pinkcamotexan

Installing new (used) LED headlights. Took this opportunity to paint the rings pink!!

Attachments

• 1473006345066.jpg
    1473006345066.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom