Spider Monkeys build diary, photo log and wish list

pinkcamotexan

C gussets. Check out dave's post earlier. He gives a good explanation of why it's a REALLY good idea to get them for larger tires and a Dana 30 front axle. Until you get them, you'll just want to tread lightly when we go to hidden falls :)

Gotcha!!!!!! Haven't gotten the 35's yet, still looking. Have came across a couple of great deals lately, just haven't bitten the bullet!!

pinkcamotexan

Went to home Depot, bought a metal screen door insert, zip ties, zip ties holders and spray paint.

Got home and installed the tie holders so they would have time to really stick. Then cut the metal and painted it. Gave it a couple coats last night and one this morning with some clear coat.

With some minor cuts from the metal, this is the finished product!! I f'ing love it soooooo much!!!!

Attachments

• 1474819622158.jpg
    1474819622158.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 1474819945109.jpg
    1474819945109.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 76

dillard09

Went to home Depot, bought a metal screen door insert, zip ties, zip ties holders and spray paint.

Got home and installed the tie holders so they would have time to really stick. Then cut the metal and painted it. Gave it a couple coats last night and one this morning with some clear coat.

With some minor cuts from the metal, this is the finished product!! I f'ing love it soooooo much!!!!

Very clean! Well done.

pinkcamotexan

Very cool. My wife would love something like that one hers.

There is a guy here in Houston that can make anything you want. They are $70 plus shipping. Great quality too! If interested let me know and I will send you his info! He has a tent setup and sells them at most events here in the Houston area.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom