Ballin on a budget

Jayanthony

If any wayalifers in the middle TN region have any aftermarket parts for a 4dr JKU that would possibly want to sell for a reasonable price please let me know I'm wanting to get some stuff done to mine here soon and everything I find on craigslist is either gone before I can get to it or its complete junk.. I'm in college so I have a pretty tight budget when it comes to upgrades right now but I'm working lots of OT to make it work lol

swampdog

I've got a set of Rock Krawler 2.5" springs I would let go for $175. About 10,000 miles on them. Only reason selling is I upgraded to the Rock Krawler 3.5" springs.

Jayanthony

I've got a set of Rock Krawler 2.5" springs I would let go for $175. About 10,000 miles on them. Only reason selling is I upgraded to the Rock Krawler 3.5" springs.

I appreciate it I've got all that for my suspension I'm mainly look for bumpers, recovery equip.. sliders that type of deal.. thanks though man

swampdog

No problem. Good luck man. People don't use this place like the other forums just to hock their shit, so this my not be the right venue, but if you stay, the knowledge you gain here is valuable.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thanks! Was hoping for 2.5 on my 2 door. Might be a tad higher than I want to go.

Some guys on here, told me an OME would yield 2" on a 2 door, with the light duty springs, and a little more with the HD springs. I wish I could find someone with them to check the ride out. Supposedly pretty soft, but like Eddie always says, "Ride quality is subjective."

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Some guys on here, told me an OME would yield 2" on a 2 door, with the light duty springs, and a little more with the HD springs. I wish I could find someone with them to check the ride out. Supposedly pretty soft, but like Eddie always says, "Ride quality is subjective."

Yup! Read the same as well. I might change out sucks down the road. I do like the stance of mine if I could just make the ride softer without breaking the bank.

Ginz

Dude, leave it stock and use that money on booze and bitches. You're in college, enjoy it while you can. It's all downhill from 25...

Jayanthony

Your in college. Sell your Jeep and focus on graduating.

this. jeeps will always be around. suffer now enjoy later. that way your not killing yourself with OT. just my .2 cent

Dude, leave it stock and use that money on booze and bitches. You're in college, enjoy it while you can. It's all downhill from 25...

Well I'm in tech school for HVAC... I work at a local AC company here and co-op so it beneficial both ways haha man I was ready to dump so cash into anyway when I bought it! That's what jeep stands for right?

J.ust
E.mpty
E.very
P.ocket

Top Bottom