Canoe

Mdrobb

Haven't figured out how to carry a canoe with the soft top up yet, but this works if there isn't any rain.

Attachments

• 1466918384518.jpg
    1466918384518.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 206

Mdrobb

Thanks. That was a two year endeavor prior to my son being born. No time for that type of work now. Lucky just to put it in the water these days.

ScoobyCarolanNC

Haven't figured out how to carry a canoe with the soft top up yet, but this works if there isn't any rain.

What are you using to tie it down, foam blocks? I have an aluminum Grumman I want to start fishing with but don't know how to transport it.

Sent from my duck blind.

ChiliDawg

What are are you securing it to up front? I'm curious how I'm going to transport my kayak this summer and was thinking tying to the toolbar would be fine but not sure how to keep it tied down up front.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Beautiful rig and canoe! Have you thought about black pipe insulation? It has a slit and can attach to the sides the length og the canoe.

Brute

Hooked
Beautiful rig and canoe! Have you thought about black pipe insulation? It has a slit and can attach to the sides the length og the canoe.

That's a good idea...if it wasn't such a beautiful canoe I'd glue them to the full length of the gunnels and fill the canoe in the shallows to see if it would prevent it from sinking...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom