FEELER: Atlanta Area Suds-N-Grub

thardy

Banned
So, it's been a while since we've had one, figured I'd start this thread to get some planning going. I'd like to do it like we did last year, with one NE of Atlanta, one NW and one ITP. Thinking may be once a month starting in July. I'll take care of getting the NE one organized. If anyone wanted to volunteer to put something together for the other 2, that would be good. When would work for folks to put one together in July?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Awesome! I'm heading out of town from July 19-29. So anytime before or after would be nice but if not, I can make the next one.

Also, I'll do the one ITP if no one else wants to.

Hodsden

Anytime after July 11th works for me! I've never been to one with y'all before so I'd love to go!

longarmwj

I have faith in you my friend! Are you going to be able to make Windrock?

Possibly! My vacation approved week ironically fell on the week of JeepFest so I'm not too sure how getting both of those off will work. That's the only thing I dislike about my job, is that it can be tough to get certain week/days off

thardy

Banned
Possibly! My vacation approved week ironically fell on the week of JeepFest so I'm not too sure how getting both of those off will work. That's the only thing I dislike about my job, is that it can be tough to get certain week/days off

That sucks! You'll be missing a damn good time.

Top Bottom