Official Feeler Bronco Canyon NV sat July 9th

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
So I had mixed results in a previous thread, and some flip flopping on dates. So here it is. I am looking for a group to run Bronco Canyon from Sparks into Virginia City on July 9th. I would love to get a couple veterans In the group, but will go with whoever is available. gps will get us there [emoji57]. Who's in????

Fires JK

I see there are 3 of us that want to go on the 9th. Small groups make it quicker to get to the next obstacle. Not sure where we will meet up since I'm new to the area any suggestions?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I was thinking the easiest place would be either quick stop or chevron at vista and i80. There is gas and a store if anyone needs to grab anything on the way out. And it's only a couple of exits from the trail. Any thoughts on time? I'm an early riser so anytime is fine with me.

MiamiU1999

Early is good to beat the heat. So head in on the North end, run lower bronco, and exit before upper bronco, on the south end and head home through VC?

Last edited:

Fires JK

I was thinking the easiest place would be either quick stop or chevron at vista and i80. There is gas and a store if anyone needs to grab anything on the way out. And it's only a couple of exits from the trail. Any thoughts on time? I'm an early riser so anytime is fine with me.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Chevron next to the McDonalds? We will meet you there at 8 if this is the correct spot.

MiamiU1999

We should be fine. Fire looked like it was north of the freeway and we will be south of the dump on the other side of the freeway.

Top Bottom