I just bought a 2016 Hydro Blue JKU! OIIIIIIIO

Hi fellow jeepers!! I just got accepted to Physical therapist assistant school at Cerritos college and I bought my dream automobile! A 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport JKU!!! It is super stock with those super tiny tires lol 🙄 but I don't really have money to spend on lifting it properly and putting some big knobby mud tires on it. But Lord knows I want to lol any suggestions on lift kit brands? Anything I should do first to make my jeep better?
Thanks so much!
Wayalife rules!!!
Keep the shiny side up!!!
Sean
OIIIIIIIO

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467088817.438871.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467088817.438871.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 176

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on both your JKU and being excepted to Physical Therapist Assistant School.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Hi fellow jeepers!! I just got accepted to Physical therapist assistant school at Cerritos college and I bought my dream automobile! A 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport JKU!!! It is super stock with those super tiny tires lol 🙄 but I don't really have money to spend on lifting it properly and putting some big knobby mud tires on it. But Lord knows I want to lol any suggestions on lift kit brands? Anything I should do first to make my jeep better?
Thanks so much!
Wayalife rules!!!
Keep the shiny side up!!!
Sean
OIIIIIIIO

Congrats! First thing I would do is put the largest tire you want to run on and build around them. It's one of the first major things I did.

Tekel

Welcome from another Hydro owner!

Lift options are endless and is dependent on goals and $$$. On a budget the EVO leveling kit has good reviews here. Gives you that extra room for 33's to flex and 35's with some fender trimming.

Top Bottom