5 Black Stock Jeep Wheels For Sale

WxNerd2015

SALE PENDING

I have 5 17" Black Stock Jeep Rims for Sale. They were used for ~30k miles, and only have a few signs of wear. However, they were used, so a few little knicks are inevitable, however, before I took them off last week, to be honest, I could not even see any! And they wheels looked great! The opportunity to upgrade wheels came and I took it, that is the only reason they are up for sale! The tire that were on these wheels were shot, so I just had Discount Tire take those off, and my TPMS were shifted to my new wheels, so these wheels do not have the Tire Pressure sensors in them. I am willing to sell to anyone, and I will offer local pick up for those who wish to go that route, otherwise, I am willing to work with the buyer for shipping, but the buyer will pay for the shipping.

Asking $500 for the wheels. If you want to offer or have a reasonable offer, feel free post/offer and I am happy to consider!

20160625_131422.jpg
20160625_131415.jpg
20160625_131426.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to be debbie downer, but quadratec sells wheels identical to these brand new for $120 each. May wanna loosen up on the price a bit if you wanna move these.

rogerk93

Yea not trying to shut you down but I sold my 5 a few years ago with brand new tires on them for $500 and they took a few weeks to sell.

WxNerd2015

Hey, yeah! I got no problem with that! And I am very flexible! I will consider any offers! I know the price is a bit high! But gotta start somewhere! Don't wanna negotiate against myself outta some money either! But I welcome offer! You won't insult me! And I know they are stock, but, ya know, got a wedding coming up and looking for a house and all that, so just trying to make whatever money I can! But please, anyone interested with any offer, please feel free to make an offer! I will consider it! and thanks for the opinions all! And yeah, I know they make take a bit to sell, but doesn't hurt to bump it back up to the top just so people do see as well!

Kyle7R

Have you tried Craigslist? They should sell fairly quick if you price them right.

Compare them to some other listings, for what it's worth I bought a set of these with 75-80% tires, lug nuts and the TPMS sensors in them for $150 here locally. They generally are listed around the $200 mark, with tires.

TennJK

I just threw mine in the trash lol. I couldn't sell them so I figured I would recycle them.

WxNerd2015

Have you tried Craigslist? They should sell fairly quick if you price them right.

Yeah, they are on there too. Just trying to get the most out of em I can!

Compare them to some other listings, for what it's worth I bought a set of these with 75-80% tires, lug nuts and the TPMS sensors in them for $150 here locally. They generally are listed around the $200 mark, with tires.

Thanks for the info! I just figured I would shoot higher first! If somebody wants em and the time is right then I can make some money off of em! I am not in a rush to move em! Just wanted to keep the listing up there just in case!

WxNerd2015

I just threw mine in the trash lol. I couldn't sell them so I figured I would recycle them.

Yeah, i mean, if I end up not selling em, I could make turn em into something cool! But if I can get some money out of em, then hey! Why not try?

TennJK

Yeah, i mean, if I end up not selling em, I could make turn em into something cool! But if I can get some money out of em, then hey! Why not try?

I honestly considered taking them to a metal recycler and making $10. But wasn't worth the gas. I thought about making a fire pit with one. I would keep one just for fun

WxNerd2015

You could make a sweet coffee table out of them!

Yeah, if they don't sell, I am thinking something like that could be cool!

I honestly considered taking them to a metal recycler and making $10. But wasn't worth the gas. I thought about making a fire pit with one. I would keep one just for fun

A fire pit...interesting idea! But yeah, I am sure I can figure something to do with them if no one takes em! That's why I am in no hurry to rush em out cheap or for free!

Top Bottom