Project-JK Jeep Helicopter Desert Pursuit

GCM 2

I even drove all the way to flagstaff and waited at the gates for you.

If you are still there, I can drive up. Its less than 100 miles from my door.

Look for me wearing this outfit below \/\/\/.......thanks Frank, I was having trouble picking out the right man-purse from my collection of messenger bags :thumb: I think the leather bag says "worldly, sophisticated, yet rough and ready"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you are still there, I can drive up. Its less than 100 miles from my door.

Look for me wearing this outfit below \/\/\/.......thanks Frank, I was having trouble picking out the right man-purse from my collection of messenger bags :thumb: I think the leather bag says "worldly, sophisticated, yet rough and ready"

Just kidding. I didn't go. Just giving you a hard time. :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Anytime. I'm really liking the new look and that wispy haircut is really fitting. Bonjour.

Panda

Sadly, when I tried to view this video, I found it has been blocked:(

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you download the youplayer app on mobile it will play this & many others that are blocked :yup:

GNOSIS

re:endorsements

I sure hope the Jeep Chrysler company sends you guys dividends from all the JK's they sell based on those videos! I bought mine from seeing them, and am hopelessly addicted to everything Jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I sure hope the Jeep Chrysler company sends you guys dividends from all the JK's they sell based on those videos! I bought mine from seeing them, and am hopelessly addicted to everything Jeep.

:cheesy: Oh how I wish. While they do know who we are, they still have more faith in printed magazines than in our homemade YouTube videos and that's where they send all their love. But, it's all good and I'm glad that you enjoy our videos :yup:

KingCopperhead

:cheesy: Oh how I wish. While they do know who we are, they still have more faith in printed magazines than in our homemade YouTube videos and that's where they send all their love. But, it's all good and I'm glad that you enjoy our videos :yup:

While I've been a Jeep guy for almost 20 years, I'm still a sucker for clever marketing and a well produced video.

If I said that the JKX videos that you guys made weren't a factor in purchasing my JK, then I'd be a big fat liar.

BTW, thanks to whoever necro'd this thread. Really cool video that I hadn't seen yet. How fast were you going on that road Eddie?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, we're truly happy to hear that you enjoy our videos. As far as how fast I was going goes - not nearly as fast as I can go now with the addition of bypass shocks :D

Top Bottom