Wrangler duratrac for DD WJ

pbujk13

I run Duratracs on my JK, and my family has them on a WK and a WK2 (both modified with a lift). Though I am 90% suburbia mall crawling, I actually drove back and forth through the SouthEast during "snowpocalypse", I've been to UWharrie and some mountain trails, the mud farms in Dismal Swamp, the beach, and through some friendly-named storms and I love the tires...my fams WK has actually road tripped most of the US at this point and all of that was Duratrac. I have about 50k on the current set on the JK with plenty of tread left, the WK is on its 3rd set and the WK2 on its second.

.....In all seriousness it is a great tire and it looks good too! If a 37 was offered I would debate running it as well

Duratracs need a 37! or an answer to all the other tires other than the MT/R+Kevlar (only consumer GY tire past 35) and the "Fierce Attitude" M/T (the FA M/T 35 is a tad bigger than the Duratrac 315/70 due to an extra 1/32 of tread) .

I am looking for other options now because I want a 36-37 "sized" tire and they don't go up that high but if they had a float 37x12.5 it would be about 35.5-36 actually loaded and would be perfect for my needs.

Top Bottom