Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Caught the Bug

Minnesota might finally have a worthy off-road destination!

I have to say, watching and reading about all the awesome adventures you guys have with your rigs makes a Minnesota man jealous as hell. Sure we have a lot going for us but I think we can all agree that a Jeep destination we are not. However, I just came across this article that could change all of that and damn, we might just be lucky enough to see Moby on the north shore one day🤘

DNR plans new 400 mile off-road trail

http://www.kare11.com/life/outdoors/...rail/273142525

That's awesome. Wish Pa would do something like this. Minnesota is a gorgeous state. Only bad thing is that the trail goes to North Dakota

That is awesome! I'm already looking forward to planning a trip from Southern Wisconsin!

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    That's awesome. Wish Pa would do something like this. Minnesota is a gorgeous state. Only bad thing is that the trail goes to North Dakota
    Well, maybe look at it this way. I'm guessing the majority will start at Superior and head west for as far as they want to. I'd rather go against the grain and start on the Fargo side and have Superior and the iron range as my target! I'm not sayin' North Dakota doesn't have anything to offer but damn grow some trees!

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    That is awesome! I'm already looking forward to planning a trip from Southern Wisconsin!
    From the sound of it, most of the infrastructure already exists so hopefully it won't take too long to establish?

Have my fingers crossed this will get up and running sooner than later..... I have a friend with the DNR and have been incessantly asking for updates, lol

Been Around the Block jkbarnett's Avatar
    That's great, passed through in September and would have liked to see something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Draconianwinter's Avatar
    The article mentioned and off road vehicle sticker, what is that? Is it just something you have to buy for one reason or other?

sent from your basement
    Awe I am going to slow for your tastes? well to bad if I ain't being paid I ain't in no hurry lol

Been Around the Block CedarRaider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconianwinter View Post
    The article mentioned and off road vehicle sticker, what is that? Is it just something you have to buy for one reason or other?

sent from your basement
    Michigan has them it's a use pass for certain areas (dunes/trails). It's a once a year sticker that helps pay for various maintenance and such. It's like 30-40 bucks. I think if you get caught without one they can hit you with decent fines.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app