2016 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This trip marks our 5th year running the Rubicon with friends of Wayalife! Stephanie and I had such a great time and loved hanging out with old an new friends. So many great memories! It never gets old.

Thank you so much Eddie and Cindy for organizing this run and inviting us to join in on the fun. Can't wait to get out on another adventure with you both again soon!

Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures but, here's what I was able to capture. Steph has a lot more that we will post up soon...

Well yeah you didn't get to take a whole lot of pics - you were helping us to film!! Thank you again for all your help :thumb:

Awesome trip as usual I am sure. Always good to see everyone get back in one piece and the weather looked perfect.

Hope to get up and see the fam again soon!

You really couldn't have asked for better weather and it's a bummer that you weren't able to join us on this run.

What an amazing trip to the Rubicon we had. Learned a lot and had a blast, but best of all made some new friends and new memories. Thanks Eddie and Cindy and everyone else who tagged along and made this trip even more amazing. Here are some of my favorite cell phone pics that either my wife or I took. Hope you enjoy.. I have many but only wanted to share some of my favorites.

Awesome pics Mike, thanks for posting them up :cool:

Looked like a great trip! Bummed I missed out.

It really was a ton of fun and the smaller group size make it that much better. Sure wish you could have made it out.

cav♤fighter;738081 said:
Heres a few photos I have of the group. Do my best to eliminate any that may have been posted up earlier.

My son was the photographer so did the best he could lol

Also, I will say tht Ive served over 20 years in the Army as a maintainer. I was responsible for the maintenance and recovery for a ton of convoys. It was amazing to be on the other side watching Eddie and Tony mastermind the recovery and repair operations. I just needed to stay out of the way and watch and learn the masters of their trade :) Great times

Thanks for posting up the pics! It's always great to see what the trip was like from other perspectives :yup:

Here are the photos we took. I can't believe I didn't take more of them to be honest. Maybe it's because we were having such a good time we forgot to. These pictures are in no particular order, a little of the wheeling, family, craw daddy with a kid one eye swollen shut by a mosquito bite and Eddie fixing a drive shaft.

Just so you all know, we had the full family with us and had an outstanding time! Don't be afraid to bring the kids!

Awesome pics Jim! It was great that you brought out your whole family and that you all had a great time :thumb:

swampdog

That trip looked like a blast. Thought he wheeling seems to have gotten much easier over time, the rubicon is still a trip I would love to take.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Looks like another great trip. Jealous but happy for you guys. The best trips of ant kind are those with a group of friends, even new friends.

I'm gonna have to change my status from mall crawler to couch wheeler after looking through these pics.

BitBucket

A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to all our good friends both old and new for joining Cindy and I out on the Rubicon Trail and for helping us to make 2016 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run as fun as it really was. We so look forward to doing it again with you and with any luck, sooner than later. To everyone else, I hope you enjoyed following our adventures :cool:

Eddie and Cindy, you made this trip truly "A Way Of Life".

Thanks for the encouragement over the hard stuff and a great trip from start to end. Eddie said it best, number one reason to wheel together is to "have fun". The people, the challenges, and all the laughter says it all.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Here's some pics from the trip I like that can be shown on here :)

Attachments

• 1468956865600.jpg
    1468956865600.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 1468956903320.jpg
    1468956903320.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 1468957008305.jpg
    1468957008305.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 1468957025604.jpg
    1468957025604.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 1468957051910.jpg
    1468957051910.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 134

JAGS

Hooked
What an amazing trip to the Rubicon we had. Learned a lot and had a blast, but best of all made some new friends and new memories. Thanks Eddie and Cindy and everyone else who tagged along and made this trip even more amazing. Here are some of my favorite cell phone pics that either my wife or I took. Hope you enjoy.. I have many but only wanted to share some of my favorites.

We call this Jason's tree!
View attachment 213494

Tacos were bomb!!! Hats off to Chely.

Hey look, it's like 17 trees all growing into one. Some drunk guy apparently said the same thing last year. LMAO.

jesse3638

Hooked
Tacos were bomb!!! Hats off to Chely.

Hey look, it's like 17 trees all growing into one. Some drunk guy apparently said the same thing last year. LMAO.

Next Rubicon t-shirt idea?..;)..haha. Maybe Taco Tuesday for the title of the vid...just a thought.

Last edited:

brooklyn4x4

Wow looks like am amazing trip definitely on my bucket list. I would love to run it with people like you a cindy who are experts at it. Is it to soon to try and request a spot for next year lol.

Top Bottom